Davenport Child Care is staffed by a dedicated group of professional and experienced teachers. Our teachers are local residents who share a dedication to making the hill towns a special place to raise a child.
- Therese Brigley – Director and founder of Davenport Child Care; with Davenport since 1997; many previous years of experience as a preschool teacher and home based provider; EEC Lead Teacher Certified; Director Certified; Associates degree in Early Childhood Education; a Bachelor of Arts in Young Children’s Learning and a Masters Degree in Special Needs. Therese serves as the programs administrator and as a teacher in both classrooms as needed. She is a resident of West Chesterfield.
- Rita Ragoza – Preschool Lead Teacher certified; with Davenport since 2014; has an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education and Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education. She is also certified for teaching Infants and Toddlers. She is a resident of Chesterfield.
- Stephanie Coutu- EEC Preschool teacher certified, she joined Davenport in 2018 and is a resident of Colrain
Infant / Toddler Teachers:
- Rachael Pugliese- Is EEC certified as a Lead Teacher for Infants – toddlers and for Preschool children. She is currently working toward her Associate degree in Early Childhood Education. She has been with Davenport since 2015.
- Cindy Squier –Certified infant-toddler lead teacher, and certified for preschool, with a Child Development Associate Credential for working with young children. She has been with Davenport since 2001and is a Chesterfield resident.
Summer Substitute Teacher
- Theresa Pease- Has an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and is EEC Lead Teacher Certified for teaching Infants and Toddlers. She is also certified with EEC for teaching Preschool. Theresa has been with Davenport since 2005 and is a resident of Worthington.
All of our teachers also hold current certificates for CPR and First Aid.