Davenport Child Care is staffed by a dedicated group of professional and experienced teachers. Our teachers are local residents who share a dedication to making the hill towns a special place to raise a child.
- Therese Brigley – Director and founder of Davenport Child Care; with Davenport since 1997; many previous years of experience as a preschool teacher and home based provider; EEC Lead Teacher Certified; Director Certified; Associates degree in Early Childhood Education; a Bachelor of Arts in Young Children’s Learning and a Masters Degree in Special Needs. Therese serves as the programs administrator and as a teacher in both classrooms as needed. She is a resident of West Chesterfield.
- Kathleen Wallace – Preschool Lead Teacher certified; with Davenport since 1997; has a Child Development Associate Credential for Preschool children; and is also certified for teaching Infants and Toddlers. She is a resident of Westhampton.
- Autumn Boyle-Dawson- EEC Preschool teacher certified, worked for 25 years as a Head Start Teacher and has 3 years experience working with severe special needs. Autumn joined Davenport in 2013 and is a resident of Chesterfield
Infant / Toddler Teachers:
- Theresa Pease- Has an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and is EEC Lead Teacher Certified for teaching Infants and Toddlers. She is also certified with EEC for teaching Preschool. Theresa has been with Davenport since 2005 and is a resident of Worthington.
- Cindy Squier –Certified infant-toddler teacher, with a Child Development Associate Credential for infants and toddlers; with Davenport since 2001; Chesterfield resident.
All of our teachers also hold current certificates for CPR and First Aid.