Davenport’s infant-toddler staff provides the nurturing care each child needs while promoting muscle development, socialization and self-help skills with a child-centered curriculum.
Our daily routine includes age-appropriate toys and activities and lots of free play and outside time. Activities encourage the development of fine and gross motor skills along with hand-eye coordination. Each activity is introduced in a way that appeals to a child’s natural curiosity.
We are flexible in implementing the daily activities to follow the individual needs of each child.
Davenport’s preschool program encourages a child’s natural curiosity to explore the world. We make learning fun and attractive; we promote a desire to learn for years to come. Our program offers children lots of free play in learning centers, and small group activities that promote learning. We emphasize constructivist learning through social experiences, literacy and self help skills.
- Before and after school care for families using the public preschool program.
- Child-centered, emergent curriculum.
- Accepting Tuition assistance grants from Hilltown Childcare Subsidy Program for qualifying families in participating communities.
- We accept child care vouchers for tuition assistance for qualifying families.
- Weekly walking trips to the Chesterfield Public Library for story time
- Weekly yoga classes